Serendipity

To...
Flowers that forgot to blossom 
Rains that hesitated to pour down
Melodies that weren't composed
Distances that weren't covered 
Love that was unrequited 
And a lot more other things
Still, I miss you…

November Winds
And again the November winds and misty mornings
Fluttering butterflies and rapturous bees
And a carpe diem is ringing inside me
Haven't you heard the minstrel melody that the wind brings?

Serendipity
A sojourn in the serendipitous moment
Radiates the essence of spring
Even in this winter solstice and hence
Blessed are the days and the nights serene

Melody
I've nothing to say to you 
Yet, sit with me 
Here on this bank of the sacred Nila
Let's listen to the divine melody of the river
And if you are bored, leave me there
Without even saying a goodbye…

Immortal
Darkling I will be a nocturnal listener
Of the bygone lores that the wind brings
Since time immemorial and
When I embrace the cool breeze,
I feel I am connected with whole history
As the wind has roots; 
Roots originate from antiquity
Developed as evading from history
Abraded as in contact with the time
Impetuous and sluggish often
And It has preserved abundant stories 
Of people, places and cultures from the days of yore

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Angel Who Fell In Love With A Demon

ഇറവെള്ളം

അന്യോന്യം