Unaddressed Letters

Light Emitting Letters
And in the apogee of winter

Darkling I dusted off my old poems

And in the glimmer of the candle light

I saw certain glistening words

Not because they defined my love once

But they clung to my teardrops long ago



The Mythical Man

And then all of a sudden he broke all communication with everyone

And became more reclusive

Everyone's memory brimmed with him

And slowly the foam became a residue

Then he belonged to the past

And after a few years the residue too faded. 

And then he became the myth



Emptiness

A bleak emptiness knocks on my heart

When abraded emotions are in a soothing sedation

And while the heft of desperation thrust me at full throttle

Let me heave a sigh of nothingness

And when I shamble across the shoreless stream of emptiness, 

Offer me anything to succumb



At the Gate of Mercy

Prithee, I cannot alter my past

And I know not how long will this closedness be lasted

Perhaps prolonged or perennial

Then I'm destined to wait eternally

And I will wait and wait and wait

In front of this hingeless door



Yesterday's Flowers

Yesterday's Flowers we are

Withered and charms lost

Have seen better days and

Have no more fragrance to permeate

The noses that enjoyed our fragrance once are

Cold to the smell now



A Transient Meeting

Ah! Yet again a transient meeting

We have traversed a long distance of silence

Once again in this eyot of happenstance

Nevertheless you didn't speak a word

Nor did I

Because the silence was eloquent

And I know this and,

I also know that you also know this

A thousand words in a glance



Loneliness

While everybody became grown-ups

I forgot to grow up

All of a sudden, I've felt I'm alone

They all have gone leaving the red abrus and red lucky seeds behind

And still I loiter in the childhood

With a bit of anachronism

Expecting those fairies in tales

To appear even in this loneliness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Angel Who Fell In Love With A Demon

ഇറവെള്ളം

അന്യോന്യം