Procrastinated Revolutionary

I can't afford a silence now
The arrow has been shot somewhere
I know it will come to me eventually 
Yet I don't want to disrupt this silence 
A soothing sedation silently veneers me
And a lethargy pervades
I've always been misinformed by the spectacles
That the arrow is far far away
Even when it pierced many hearts
I believed it was too early to respond
And I waited for the right time
To deconstruct all the hierarchies
But right time is fluid, floating and therefore can't be located
And the procrastinated revolutionary affected by materialism
Aberrated from his path
Now it is too late
The arrow is piercing my heart
Still I don't want to break the silence
Coz the right time is far far away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Angel Who Fell In Love With A Demon

ഇറവെള്ളം

അന്യോന്യം