Wake Up, The Morning Bells Are Ringing

Wake up, the morning bells are ringing

And tell the people gathered here to disperse

Take me to a morning walk in the woods

Where we can feel the sweet cool air and

The blades of grass drenched in dew

And let us eavesdrop the morning messes of birds


Wake up, you have had enough sleep

And the time is running

Have you forgotten your promise

Of having a whale of a time together

Ask these people to be quiet

Like you urge me when I make noises


Wake up, and take me to school

Lest the teacher will scold me 

For being late

We are running out of time

I know you are not sleeping

For I can see your smile


Wake up, don't you see my eyes are wet with tears?

And they are about to trickle down

I promise I'll be a good child and

I will not be a mischievous one

And please wake up from this eerie sleep

Or wake me up from this wretched nightmare


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Angel Who Fell In Love With A Demon

ഇറവെള്ളം

അന്യോന്യം